Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the February 2016 issue of Research Development & Grant Writing News . This newsletter contains both articles and links to resources on the web; it has been formatted so that readers can click on embedded hot links to find more information on subjects of interest. We are providing the newsletter in pdf and MS-Word formats (attached) so that readers can select the format that works best for them.

We hope you find the newsletter useful and informative, and we welcome your feedback and suggestions.

[cid:C0465C7E-0BF2-480A-A298-284718E97705]