Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the December 2015 issue of Research Development & Grant Writing News . This newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month and contains both articles and links to resources on the web; it has been formatted so that readers can click on embedded hot links to find more information on subjects of interest. We are providing the newsletter in pdf and MS-Word formats (attached) so that readers can select the format that works best for them.

We hope you find the newsletter useful and informative.

[cid:BAFFC79F-5937-40F2-95E2-7BF502FDAF78]