Good afternoon!

UPS is holding a Technology Showcase (info attached) that would be an excellent event for Computer Science students to attend. Students will learn about UPS technology and the company's internships and co-ops. There is no restriction as to year in school or GPA to attend this event. However, the recruiter shared with me that they are not able to sponsor visas. Students need to RSVP at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z9F5H8D and the deadline to RSVP is October 16th.  I'd greatly appreciate it if you shared this information as you see appropriate.

Our office is also presenting a professional networking workshop on Friday Oct. 23 before the showcase so students may prepare and make the most of the event.

Thank you,

Michelle

Michelle Berg
Cooperative Education & Internship Coordinator
University Career Services, Georgia State University
404.413.1826 direct | career.gsu.edu