-------- Forwarded Message --------

We want GSU to come to UGA Hacks, University of Georgia's inaugural hackathon.

Tue, 29 Sep 2015 18:07:24 +0000

Paul Hwang <[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

My name is Paul Hwang and I am one of the organizers for UGA Hacks, UGA's inaugural hackathon, this year. I wanted to reach out to you to let GSU know about our hackathon and that we would love it if you guys came to hack with us!

Our hackathon will last 36 hours, will have plenty of free food, tools to use, and company sponsors to talk to. The deadline to register is coming up on October 6th. To register, and to get more information, go to UGAHacks.com

Please pass off this information to the department, and if you have any questions, let me know!

Cheers,

Paul Hwang