Please refer to the attached flyer and the message below to learn about some great volunteer opportunities within the community.

I hope that GSU is able to provide good representation at these upcoming events. If you are able to participate, please let me know and make sure to take some pictures! We would love to do a news story to showcase your contributions!

---
Anu G. Bourgeois, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies
Department of Computer Science
Georgia State University
Tel: (404) 413-5723<tel:%28404%29%20413-5723>  Fax: (404) 413-5717<tel:%28404%29%20413-5717>
Web: http://www.cs.gsu.edu/agb

STEAMsport, Inc. provides free STEM programs focused on youth living in undeserved communities. We educate and compete in robotics competitions including First Lego Legue, First Tech Challenge, SeaPerch, and Black Date Processors Association High School Coding Competition. Our programs are set up to relive the burden of transportation so Atlanta Public Schools including M. Agnes Jones Elementary, Bethune Elementary and Whitefoord Elementary are sites that we call home. We also provide programming in community centers including The John Hope Community Center, Ashley Collegetown Community Center, Edgewood Courts and Bellwood Boys and Girls Club.

We are always looking for college students to not only instruct but to also mentor our youth. Attached are program and volunteer information. Please take look at the information and give feedback as well visit our website at www.steamsport.com<http://www.steamsport.com/>

Please feel free to give me a call at anytime. I look forward to our partnership.

William Oliver, MBA

Executive Director

STEAMsport, Inc.

678-523-4589