Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the August 2015 issue of Research Development & Grant Writing News . This newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month and contains both articles and links to resources on the web; it has been formatted so that readers can click on embedded hot links to find more information on subjects of interest. We are providing the newsletter in pdf and MS-Word formats (attached) so that readers can select the format that works best for you.

We hope you find the newsletter useful and informative, and we welcome your feedback and suggestions ([log in to unmask]).

[cid:3CF6FA13-0335-4E5B-B4CA-78202CF149AB]