News from the Offi

Dear Colleagues,

Georgia State University is a Gold Sponsor of the second annual city-wide Science Festival, March 21 – 28, 2015.  I encourage you and your family members to attend our events at Georgia State, and hope that you can encourage our students to attend as well.  Our events provide a great opportunity to showcase our strengths in science-related fields, as well as other areas such as art, design, sustainability, marketing, and hospitality.

Georgia State University is hosting the following events:

  Discovery Day on Saturday, March 21;

  Eureka Screen Series on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, March 23, 25, and 26;

  Fusion Gallery on Tuesday, March 24;

  Gyre Symposium on Thursday and Friday, March 26 and 27.

GSU festival event details are available at http://www.atlantasciencefestivalgsu.com. Information about the festival events at GSU and at other locations can be found at the Atlanta Science Festival website

Sincerely yours,

James Weyhenmeyer, PhD
Vice President for Research and Economic Development, Georgia State University
Chair, Georgia State University Research Foundation

Copyright 2014 Georgia State University, All rights reserved.