The Creative Media Industries Institute and New and Emerging Media Initiative at Georgia State University would like to let everyone know that Playtest will not have a scheduled session this week. We will, however, resume our regular sessions next week on Friday, April 3, 2015.

For more information about Playtest, including how to propose a topic, please see our website (http://playtest.gsu.edu/) or contact Jennifer Olive ([log in to unmask]) or Cameron Kunzelman ([log in to unmask]) via e-mail.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. We look forward to seeing you at our next session of Playtest!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Olive

Jennifer Olive

2CI New Media Fellow