All,

If you are an instructor for one course (including 7000) during Fall’14, be sure finish the grading before 5:00pm tomorrow.

From: Dean's Office [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:23 PM
Cc: Jonathan Gayles
Subject: Reminder: Grades due Thurs. 12/18 at 5:00PM

Just a quick reminder to get your grades in by the deadline on December 18 at 5:00pm. I am unfortunately one that knows from experience that this is a HARD deadline.

The Registrar reminds us that when we do not submit our grades on time, we create hardships for our students including:

So let's finish strong and get our grades in by the deadline!

Thanks and enjoy the holidays!

Jonathan Gayles, Ph.D.

404-413-5638

404-413-5019 (Fax)
Associate Professor of African-American Studies
Associate Dean for Undergraduate Learning
College of Arts and Sciences