Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the October 2014 issue of Research Development & Grant Writing News . This newsletter comes out on the 15thof each month and contains both articles and links to resources on the web; it has been formatted so that readers can click on embedded hot links to find more information on subjects of interest. We are providing the newsletter in pdf and MS-Word formats (attached) so that readers can select the format that works best for them.

We hope you find the newsletter useful and informative.

Best regards,
[cid:C46C64D9-19C9-4880-AC65-00F363205377]