From: Emily Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:37 PM
Concept Software & Services Inc,( Alpharetta, GA.) has immediate needs for 30 Java developers who are looking to advance their career.
They are looking for individuals who have Entry to Mid-Level experience in relevant software or website development or a Computer Science or equivalent BA or Associates degree. (If you have both you will have a competitive advantage.) The positions will require a period of onsite training after which you will be placed with a client.
The positions will include training for the following skillsets:
Front End Java UI Developers (HTML 5, CSS3, Angular.JS, PHP, MySQL db, design methods),
Java Developers, Spring, Hibernate (All round software developer)
More experienced individuals will be trained for roles for IBM BPM and Appian BPM.
* Suitable degree or applicable associate's certificate to show a consistent pattern of education that is focused on software development and or a tech related job functions.
* Possess good interpersonal Skills
* Ability to multi-task and be resourceful
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment, showing initiative and drive
* A minimum of 6 months to 1 year programming experience is preferred
* Leadership and Creative skills are a plus
Suitable Candidates will be a US Citizen, Green Card holder or should be eligible to work in United States.
They will start the program on Sept 8th 2014.
If you fit the skills and are looking for a career in a challenging yet fun environment and can relocate if necessary then send your resume along with your contact details
Sr. IT Recruiter
Concept Software and Services Inc.
Office: 678-534-8158, Fax # 770-300-9417
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.