Dear Georgia State research investigators,

The University Research Services & Administration office is currently evaluating the value of our biweekly funding alert email that you receive through this listserv.  We would like your feedback to determine the value you find in this biweekly email service and to determine whether we will continue to provide this service.  Therefore, it is important that we get your input through the brief survey linked below.  This survey will take only about 5 minutes of your time and will be available to you until 5 pm on Monday, March 31st.  Thank you in advance for your time and thoughtful input. Simply click on this link to begin the survey:  https://gsu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6yrTYK3O2r50lXD

Sincerely,
University Research Services & Administration staff

[cid:46689F33-7FFE-42E9-8A85-7FBC12478889]