News from the Offi

Dear Georgia State Research Investigator,

We are happy to announce that the Atlanta Census Research Data Center (ACRDC) internal seed grants are available for the remainder of FY2014 (through June 2014). Because of the limited time remaining to expend these award funds, we request that applications for this award to be submitted no later than Friday, Feb. 28, 2014. Please read carefully the Call for Proposals which can be found on URSA's Internal Grant Program page.

If you have questions about this internal grant award program or about using the Atlanta Census Data Center (ACRDC) for research, please contact the appropriate person listed in the Call for Proposals.

Sincerely,

Monica Swahn, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President for Research
Professor, Public Health
Georgia State University
Associate Director for Research, Emory Center for Injury Control

Copyright © 2014 Georgia State University, All rights reserved.