Dear Colleagues,
Attached is the December issue of Research Development & Grant Writing News . Our newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month and contains both articles and links to resources on the web; it has been formatted so that readers can click on embedded hot links to find more information on subjects of interest. We are providing the newsletter in pdf and MS-Word formats (attached) so that readers can select the format that works best for them.
We hope you find the newsletter useful and informative, and we welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Best regards,
Mike Cronan and Lucy Deckard, co-publishers
P.S. Please remember that the newsletter is a copyrighted document made available on a subscription basis. Please do not post the newsletter on an open website.