News from the Offi

From the Office of Research Integrity

Dear Colleagues,

Due to issues in converting data and the size of the data import, the iRIS protocol management system is not yet operational. The process must be extended to ensure the integrity of the data and the system before it is available to investigators.

We are working with the vendor and hope to have all issues resolved soon.

At this time we do not have a definite date for the iRIS system to be operational. As soon as all elements of the system have been validated and we are certain of the data integrity, the system will become operational.

The IRB Office is reaching out to those researchers who have studies that will expire soon or have other emergency situations with their research.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and assure you we are making every effort to implement the iRIS system as quickly as possible. We will keep you updated on the status.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Copyright 2013 Georgia State University, All rights reserved.