Inline image 3

Assalamu Alaikum MSA-ers!

EID MUBARAK from MSA at GSU to you! We wish you all a wonderful Eid with your family and friends! Remember to thank Allah for the infinite blessings He has bestowed upon us and may Allah accept all of our fasting, prayers, and good deeds Insha’Allah!

Inline image 2

Don’t forget to come out to our FIRST event of the semester, the Welcome [Back] Dinner!

To our new members, Welcome! And to our returning members, Welcome back to our annual MSA at GSU's Welcome [Back] Dinner! This year's dinner will be hosted by the new MSA at GSU board featuring guest speaker Dr. Mansour Ansari and MSA adviser Anita Husen!

The event will take place in the Student Center Ballroom on Tuesday, September 3rd from 6-9 PM. There will be a $10 entry fee at the door that will constitute as your Fall 2013 semester dues as a member with the MSA at GSU. With your dues you will help contribute to our semesterly Prayer Room costs (located in the University Center in Room 409) and you will receive:

- Free entry to all events for the rest of the semester

- A uniquely designed MSA at GSU T-shirt

Anyone interested in volunteering, please email us at [log in to unmask]

PARKING INFORMATION:

Students and guests should be able to park at M Deck (33 Auditorium Place) or T Deck (43 Auburn Avenue).

• $7.00 for visitors or students without a parking permit or budget card

• $4.50 per entry with a valid GSU student parking permit

• $3.50 per entry with a valid GSU student Parking Budget Card

• $2.25 per entry after 4 PM in all decks and lots with a valid GSU student parking permit

Also, parking on the street is free after 7pm on weekdays.

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/685938414752952/

Inline image 1

--
Visit us at: www.gsumsa.com