Greetings,

This is a quick note to let everyone know that the IRBWISE system will be UNAVAILABLE due to maintenance on June 30, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm.  A notification has been posted on the website, but we want to make sure to reach all of our faculty PIs. Also, all studies that have been Closed or Expired prior to 2010 will no longer be accessible in IRBWISE after June 30.  If you will need access to one of these studies, please print a copy for your records prior to June 30.

If you have any questions about IRBWISE, please contact Shelia White ([log in to unmask])

Thank you,

Monica

Monica H. Swahn, Ph.D.

Associate Vice President for Research

Professor, Public Health

Georgia State University

Associate Director for Research, Emory Center for Injury Control (ECIC)

Phone: 404-413-1148

Email: [log in to unmask]

http://works.bepress.com/monica_swahn/