Dear Georgia State colleagues,

Attached is the February issue of Research Development & Grant Writing News. URSA has recently subscribed to this newsletter that comes out on the 15th of each month and contains both articles and links to resources on the web.  It has been formatted so that readers can click on embedded hot links to find more information on subjects of interest. The newsletter is provided in pdf and MS-Word formats (attached) so that readers can select the format that works best for them.

We hope you find the newsletter useful and informative, and we welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Sincerely.

Monica H. Swahn, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President for Research
In person: 2nd floor Dahlberg Hall