Dear Georgia State research investigators,
In our efforts to better assist you as you prepare new grant proposals, we would like to offer to provide helpful "boilerplate" information about Georgia State University (data about student and/or faculty diversity at GSU, data about degrees conferred at GSU, information about various resources at GSU, etc.), links to GSU accomplishments and accolades that might be useful to include in your proposals, and access to templates for standard, required information by specific sponsors (e.g. data management plans, faculty mentoring program information, etc.).

In order to provide the most helpful information, we need to hear from you what you would find most useful as you prepare proposals.  Please take a few minutes and let us know how we can help. Feel free to be as specific as you like and we will make every effort to provide as much guidance as we can.  It would help us if you could provide us with your input and feedback before the holiday break in December (by December 21, 2012).
Very sincerely,
Kelly P. Stout, Ph.D.
Associate Director for Special Research Initiatives
Georgia State University
P.O. Box 3999
Atlanta, GA 30302-3999

In person: 229 Dahlberg Hall
Office phone: 404-413-5475
Email: [log in to unmask]
[cid:F12C3903-89D0-4E65-BA46-0C51851C1A32]