The National Science Foundation is moving from FASTLane to Research-gov for submission of all proposals and reports to NSF.  Anyone who uses FASTLane or who plans to submit to NSF in the near future should consider joining this webinar to learn about the upcoming changes.

NCURA | Communities | View Discussions | Departmental Administration

Subject

Author

October 10, 2012

1. Training Opportunity: NSF Project Reports are Moving from FastLane to Research...

Erin Bailey

Post Message

My Subscriptions

Resource Library

MESSAGES FROM:

Last 24 Hours

Last 7 Days

Last 30 Days

1. Training Opportunity: NSF Project Reports are Moving from FastLane to Resea...

Erin Bailey

Departmental Administration

October 10, 2012 9:35 AM

Training Opportunity: NSF Project Reports are Moving from FastLane to Research.gov!!

Message:

Add Contact

Contact Author

In early 2013, the National Science Foundation (NSF) will completely transfer all project reporting from FastLane to Research.gov. In support of the transition, we will begin piloting the new service in Research.gov beginning in October. Once we have fully implemented project reporting through Research.gov, Principal Investigators (PIs) and co-PIs will use Research.gov to meet all NSF project reporting requirements, including submission of Annual, Final and Interim Project Reports and the Project Outcomes Report.  The new Project Reporting Dashboard in Research.gov will make it easier for PIs, co-PIs, and Sponsored Project Office (SPO) staff to see which reports are due or overdue, and will provide access to all reports submitted to NSF.

We are hosting a Project Reports Webinar on October 12th, and we invite you to participate to learn more about the coming changes.

To register, please follow the directions included on the following link:

https://www.research.gov/research-portal/appmanager/base/desktop;jsessionid=nnGCQtDLJYJxP2XJdH9l8h8hfhnDglpc4Lf7fpRZHgsG9Qznbyx1!-424153058!1340419783?_nfpb=true&_windowLabel=eventSummary_1_1&_urlType=action&eventSummary_1_1_action=viewDetailEvent&eventSummary_1_1_id=%2FresearchGov%2FEvent%2FDesktop%2FWebinarProjectReportsAreMovingWhatsInItForMe.html&nodepath=/researchGov/Event/Desktop/WebinarProjectReportsAreMovingWhatsInItForMe.html.

Erin Bailey
Center Manager and Sr. Research Administrator
University at Buffalo
Buffalo NY
716-829-5867

Be the first person to recommend this.