Inline image 1
Semi-Monthly Hadith

Reported by `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "He who desires to be rescued from the fire of Hell and to enter Jannah, should die in a state of complete belief in Allah and the Last Day, and should do unto others what he wishes to be done unto him.'' [Muslim]

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh Dear MSA members,

The Fall 2012 semester is now in full swing and we hope you all are having a great time amidst all your classes, homeworks, assignments, projects and deadlines. Thanks to everyone attending the Halaqahs and making them meaningful. Please do not hesitate to provide us with feedback about them at anytime. In the upcoming days, we have several events:

I) Interfaith event: Children of Abraham

Join us on September 19th between 11 AM and 2 PM on the fourth floor of the University Center in Room 470 for a discussion with our brothers and sisters of Hillel! There will be snacks! Registered members will get free admission to this event! If you haven't registered yet, there will be a table set up at the event so that you can pay there. Dues are ten dollars for this semester!

Volunteers WANTED! If you'd like to volunteer for this event please send us an email at [log in to unmask] with a subject line of "Volunteering for Interfaith 9/19" as soon as possible!

Inline image 1

II) Islamic Cultural Fair

Come join us in the Library Plaza on Tuesday, September 25th from 11 AM- 2 PM for our annual Islamic Cultural Fair! The Islamic Cultural Fair is an array of culture from countries all over the Muslim world. Henna tattoos, FOOD, games, and more! Come out and experience the many cultures of the Muslim World. MSA Members: Represent Islam in your country at the fair! We know you're from all over the world, so sign up by shooting us an email with your name, country, and cell phone number as soon as possible to [log in to unmask] with a subject line of "Culture Fair Sign-up".

Inline image 2

III)Youtube Video of Eid Dinner

We have a brand new video from our Back to School Eid Al-Fitr Dinner back on Tuesday, August 28th, 2012! It was an amazing event with over 100 people in attendance! Jazakullah Khair for everyone who was able to attend and we hope you had a great time at our event! We hope you can make it to future events as well, Insha'Allah. Here's a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH2UChfCt3o

COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS

1. Georgia MSA Council Picnic (Venue Change)
2. Health Fair at Ashiana at Global Mall
3. West End Community Masjid Fundraiser

I) Georgia MSA Council Picnic

Please join all the MSA's in Georgia for our semesterly picnic on Saturday, September 15th, from 3 pm to 9 pm, at Centennial Olympic Park, Atlanta. Be prepared to meet MSA members from all over GA. Don't forget to carpool and please bring something with you to the potluck! Find us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/484116408279447/

Please use this link to inform us of what you're bringing! : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuA5aLgK_P72dGpTSGxDYnhqS0ZPQUdYMjVlOHJVSmc#gid=0

II) Health fair at Ashiana at Global Mall

Inline image 1

III) Building Bridges: West End Community Fundraiser

Inline image 4

Volunteers Needed! Please Contact us at [log in to unmask] if you're interested.

--
Visit us at GSUMSA.com! Be sure to register with the MSA on OrgSync! Only registered members receive the code to the prayer room located at University Center room 409.

The MSA at GSU is now on Twitter and YouTube! Follow us on Twitter @GSU_MSA and we'll follow you back insha'Allah!
Subscribe to us on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSAatGSU
And join our Facebook group at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/2201839796/