Connecture, Inc. Our technology provides access to health
insurance across all distribution channels, including
carriers, brokers, and state-based exchanges. We are the
unqualified leader, and have the largest client portfolio,
in our industry.

Our employees have always been the cornerstone for our
success, so we're excited to be expanding the team. *We are
specifically looking for Java Application Developers*, with
many jobs located in our Atlanta office! We are currently
recruiting in the Atlanta area for Java Application
Developers (*_all levels_*), Java Technical Leads, and Java
Architects. We are looking forward to working with
professionals such as yourself.

I'd like to invite you and any qualified individuals you may
know to join us for an open house on Monday, August 6th,
from 5:30pm-8:30pm EST. Eat, drink, and mingle with
Connecture employees to get the inside scoop on what we do,
who we hire, and the day-to-day life as a member of our
team. Take a look around our new offices and experience our
unique company culture for yourself. Corporate recruiters
will also be on-site to answer questions and provide a
deeper dive into current job opportunities.

If you would like more information about Connecture please
visit our website http://connecture.com/

For more information, please email me at
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>or call
262.408.3893.

Connecture Open House

*Monday, August 6^th , 5:30pm -- 8:30pm*

*101 Marietta St.*

*Atlanta, GA 30303*

Cox Digital Exchange -- Resumes to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This digital start-up is searching for a progressive
*Software Engineer *with broad technology experience in
*Ruby* or Java and who will help design and deliver a social
marketplace solution that includes a both a rich web
experience, as well as mobile capability. You will be part
of an innovative, high-performance engineering team that is
committed to delivering an application using leading edge
technologies in the cloud and implementing best-in-software
development craftsmanship.

*_Responsibilities (including but not limited to):_*