Connecture, Inc. Our technology provides access to health insurance across all distribution channels, including carriers, brokers, and state-based exchanges. We are the unqualified leader, and have the largest client portfolio, in our industry.

Our employees have always been the cornerstone for our success, so we’re excited to be expanding the team. We are specifically looking for Java Application Developers, with many jobs located in our Atlanta office! We are currently recruiting in the Atlanta area for Java Application Developers (all levels), Java Technical Leads, and Java Architects. We are looking forward to working with professionals such as yourself.

I’d like to invite you and any qualified individuals you may know to join us for an open house on Monday, August 6th, from 5:30pm-8:30pm EST. Eat, drink, and mingle with Connecture employees to get the inside scoop on what we do, who we hire, and the day-to-day life as a member of our team. Take a look around our new offices and experience our unique company culture for yourself. Corporate recruiters will also be on-site to answer questions and provide a deeper dive into current job opportunities.

If you would like more information about Connecture please visit our website http://connecture.com/

For more information, please email me at [log in to unmask] or call 262.408.3893.

Connecture Open House

Monday, August 6th, 5:30pm – 8:30pm

101 Marietta St.

Atlanta, GA 30303

Cox Digital Exchange – Resumes to [log in to unmask]

This digital start-up is searching for a progressive Software Engineer with broad technology experience in Ruby or Java and who will help design and deliver a social marketplace solution that includes a both a rich web experience, as well as mobile capability. You will be part of an innovative, high-performance engineering team that is committed to delivering an application using leading edge technologies in the cloud and implementing best-in-software development craftsmanship.

Responsibilities (including but not limited to):