Inline image 1
Assalamu Alaikum MSA-ers!!
I) Ramadan Mubarak from the MSA!!

We hope everyone is enjoying this blessed month.

Inline image 2

II) Back to School Eid Dinner

On that happy note, we would like to welcome you to Fall semester 2012. The first event that we have for you this semester is the Back to School Eid Dinner! Here's the link to the facebook page for the event: http://www.facebook.com/events/305180839578199/. If you wish to volunteer for the event, please send us an email at [log in to unmask].
Inline image 3

III) MSA Survey

Come fill out our survey! A few minutes of your time will make for a whole year of improvements for the MSA insha'Allah. We thank you for your time. Please click here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC1fRk11UTBCNk92MmhNalY2MUFOYkE6MQ#gid=0. The first 10 people to complete the survey will receive waived dues for the fall semester insha'Allah.

IV) MSA at GSU on Twitter and YouTube

The MSA at GSU is now on Twitter and YouTube! Follow us on Twitter @GSU_MSA and we'll follow you back insha'Allah! Subscribe to us on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSAatGSU?feature=mhee.

V) Need help with Halaqah and Dawah Table

We are looking for people (preferably sisters) to help out at our Dawah Table sometime between 11 am - 1 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays for this Fall 2012 semester. In addition, we are looking for people (brothers and sisters) to help lead the weekly halaqah discussions on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 12:15 - 1 pm. The only requirement for this would be that the brother/sister has a somewhat knowledgeable base and an understanding in Islamic studies.
Please email us at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in helping us with any of the two tasks. Please keep in mind that we ask that people come and volunteer with an outgoing demeanor of intending to spreading the word of Islam, not sparking religious arguments among one another. Below are the flyers for Halaqah and the Dawah table.
Inline image 1

VI) MSA Board positions still available

Want to be a part of the MSA board? It's not too late! The following positions are still available: T-shirt coordinator, Speaker Coordinator, and Interfaith Coordinator. Please email us back at [log in to unmask] if you are interested and/or have any questions.