Dear Research Administrator,

The U.S-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF) has just published a CALL FOR PROPOSALS in the BSF Workshop Program, which offers funding for joint applications from U.S. and Israeli co-PIs to organize and conduct a workshop that is focused on bringing together Israeli, American and Palestinian scientists for the purpose of facilitating the development of partnership research programs.

More information and the Call for Proposals are available on our website using the following link:

http://www.bsf.org.il/data/FormsToDownload/BSF-Workshops-call.pdf?PageId=241&innerTextID=241

We would be grateful if you will disperse this information to the staff of your university/institute.

Please note that the deadline for submitting a proposal is September 6, 2012.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Yair Rotstein
Executive Director
U.S. Israel Binational Science Foundation
8 Hamarpeh St.
P.O.B. 45086
Jerusalem, 91450
Israel