From: Office of the Vice President for Research & Economic Development <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to remind you that we will be holding a new F&A Rates Town Hall meeting on Monday, March 26, from 9:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. in Veteran's Memorial Hall (first floor, Dahlberg Hall).

As an additional resource we have created URSA F&A Rates web pages that are designed to provide detailed information about the new rates and their implementation, these pages can be found at:

F&A Rates FAQs<http://www.gsu.edu/research/58317.html>
F&A Rates Awards and Proposals Implementation Guidance<http://www.gsu.edu/research/58350.html>
F&A Rates Subcontracts and Carry Forward Implementation Guidance<http://www.gsu.edu/research/58352.html>

Please direct any questions regarding the new rates to URSA Cost Analyst Cynthia Martin<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, 3-3524.

Sincerely,

James Weyhenmeyer, Ph.D.
Vice President for Research and Economic Development

Copyright  2012 Georgia State University, All rights reserved.