From: Office of the Vice President for Research & Economic Development <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to remind you that we will be holding a new F&A Rates Town Hall meeting on Monday, March 26, from 9:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. in Veteran's Memorial Hall (first floor, Dahlberg Hall).

As an additional resource we have created URSA F&A Rates web pages that are designed to provide detailed information about the new rates and their implementation, these pages can be found at:

F&A Rates FAQs
F&A Rates Awards and Proposals Implementation Guidance
F&A Rates Subcontracts and Carry Forward Implementation Guidance

Please direct any questions regarding the new rates to URSA Cost Analyst Cynthia Martin, 3-3524.

Sincerely,

James Weyhenmeyer, Ph.D.
Vice President for Research and Economic Development

Copyright 2012 Georgia State University, All rights reserved.