Peace be upon you,

Thank you for pledging to fast on Tuesday, March 6!  I would like to take this opportunity to commend you for being an integral part in helping the Muslim Students Association raise funds and awareness for Project Hope's efforts towards refugee services in Clarkston, GA. You are among the many who have pledged to fast on this day! For every single person who pledged to fast, sponsors have also pledged to donate a specified amount of money towards Project Hope Atlanta. If you are attending the *FREE* dinner that evening, you can feel free to bring along a contribution of your own to be included in the final tally (consider the money you would have otherwise spent on lunch that day).

Your RSVP states that you are confirmed to attend the dinner on Wednesday, October 10th in the Georgia Tech Student Center Ballroom between 7pm and 9pm.  Please be on time so the program may run smoothly.

Here is a copy of your pledge:
I pledge to willingly and joyfully participate in the 7th Annual Fast-A-Thon for the benefit of Project Hope Atlanta, a refugee support effort in Clarkston, GA. I understand that I am pledging to abstain from all food and liquid to the best of my ability during the daylight hours (5:51 AM - 6:39 PM) of Tuesday, March 6, 2012.

I do not have any medical conditions that would prohibit me from fasting, but in the unexpected and unlikely event that I should become ill, or otherwise experience detrimental effects as a result of this fast, I will not hold the Muslim Students Association at GSU, its members, and/or Georgia State University responsible. This pledge form serves as my personal invitation to FREE DINNER at the Student Center Ballroom, starting at 5:00 PM.

Thank you again for your support!

Safia Ansari
President, GSU Muslim Students Association