[image: Inline image 1]
*Message from the MSA President *
*
Asalaamu'Alaikum and peace be unto you all on a wonderful spring break!

I pray this message reaches you in the best of health and faith. I will be
graduating in a few months and I, along with the rest of the e-board, will
pass the position of MSA leadership onto new MSA leadership for the future.
I want to thank everyone who has made our MSA a success in the past year
and pray that we all continue this tradition! Elections will be posted
online on April 1, with a nominations period and then a voting period. I
highly suggest that active MSA members step up! We have a new fan installed
in the Prayer Room, please use it with caution as it has to last us a long
time! Lastly, if anyone has any information about the unauthorized removal
of the turba prayer stones from the prayer room, please email me at
[log in to unmask] or catch me in the prayer room. Don't forget: "And
hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah, and be not divided
among yourselves, and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies
one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace,
you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit
of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs,
evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that
you may be guided."-Surah Al-Imran (3:103)

Jazak Allah khair wa salaamu' alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
Safia Ansari
MSA President 2010-2011, 2011-2012
*
*
 *
*
*
*
*Fast-a-Thon 2012 **[THIS Tuesday March 6 at 5pm, Student Center Ballroom]*
*
*
*[image: Inline image 2]
*
*
*
This is the LAST reminder to RSVP for Fast-a-Thon! RSVP at GSUMSA.com and
see you then!

*Interfaith with Hillel and Intervarsity*

Children of Abraham: Meet and greet with Hillel on Tuesday, March 13th at
11am-2pm in UC 470
The Council of Interfaith panel on poverty will be on March 21st from 12pm
to 1pm at UC 470
Children of Abraham: Lunch with Hillel will be on Tuesday, March 27th from
11am to 2pm at UC 470
*
*
*
*
*Brother's Game Night **[Thursday March 29 at 5pm, University Center 470]*
*
*
*[image: Inline image 4]
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*Donate Items to Atl Women's Shelter **[starting Monday March 6 in the
Prayer Room]*
*
*
*[image: Inline image 5]
*
*
*

Clean out your closet and make your mom happy. As you are spring cleaning,
sort through any new or gently used items listed below. A donation box will
be set up in the Prayer Room after the break. *If you would like to earn
community service points for your donation, please let us know!* Questions
or Concerns? Please contact Sara Khan <[log in to unmask]> or Madiha
Abid <[log in to unmask]> Members who participate in at least 3
community service events will receive a special gift at the end of the
semester. Make sure to contact us to verify your participation. If there is
no record of your participation you will NOT receive the special gift, NO
EXCEPTIONS-- Thank you.

Diapers (sizes 4-6), wipes, formula, shampoo, lotion, powder, diaper rash
cream, hand sanitizer, seasonal clothing in ONLY plus size, Payless Shoe
Store giftcards, women and kids' athletic shoes and socks, new
undergarments, large reusable bags, rolling bags, travel sized toiletries,
feminine hygiene products, household cleaning items, laundry cleaning
items, blankets, coffee, sugar, powder or canned creamer, cereal, school
supplies, backpacks, TI-89 Calculators.

*
*

*