The dev team at ALTA is a small shop that is empowered to make decisions, think independently, and nerd out on the newest coding paradigms—all while building the next generation of systems for our Testing and Translation departments. We reduce the busywork of ALTA employees through automation, push new features into the language market, and hunt for business opportunities to explore with our tech.

Ideally seeking experience in all of the following:

Pluses? Experience with any of the following:

ALTA is a 30-year+ language services company based in Buckhead, Atlanta, a half block from the Lenox MARTA station. We’re 100% employee-owned, which means that in addition to a generous benefits package, with time you’ll own a piece of the company as well. While not a software company, great systems and software are at the heart of our business and a key part of our strategy for the future. Come grow with us!

Interested? Great! Let us know what attracted you to our positions and please don’t forget to mention your side projects, sites, or blogs.

Please send Resumes / Portfolio links to: [log in to unmask]