The dev team at ALTA is a small shop that is empowered to
make decisions, think independently, and nerd out on the
newest coding paradigms---all while building the next
generation of systems for our Testing and Translation
departments. We reduce the busywork of ALTA employees
through automation, push new features into the language
market, and hunt for business opportunities to explore with
our tech.

Ideally seeking experience in all of the following:

    * BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
    * 2+ years professional experience (mid), 6+ (senior)
    * Python, Ruby experience (we're a python shop)
    * Web frontend -- Javascript/HTML/CSS
    * Relational Data Experience (MySQL, Postgresql)
    * MVC framework experience (Pylons, Rails, Django, etc.)
    * ORM (SQLAlchemy, Django, ActiveRecord)
    * Linux
    * Cloud Technologies (AWS, Rackspace)

Pluses? Experience with any of the following:

    * Test-driven development
    * SOA (in the wild)
    * NoSQL
    * Localization

ALTA is a 30-year+ language services company based in
Buckhead, Atlanta, a half block from the Lenox MARTA
station. We're 100% employee-owned, which means that in
addition to a generous benefits package, with time you'll
own a piece of the company as well. While not a software
company, great systems and software are at the heart of our
business and a key part of our strategy for the future. Come
grow with us!

Interested? Great! Let us know what attracted you to our
positions and please don't forget to mention your side
projects, sites, or blogs.

Please send Resumes / Portfolio links to: