Hello!

Thank you for offering to help the Delta Pilots Charitable Fund in finding a volunteer student to create our website.

Again, my name is Joe Houseman, a pilot with Delta and Chairman of the DPCF. If you could kindly forward this to

your students who might be willing and able to create this website, we would greatly appreciate it. The requirements are

attached.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email or phone.

With kind regards,

Joe Houseman

404-285-0432

--
Anu G. Bourgeois, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies