bism.gif

**No Halaqah** on Thursday! The Council of Interfaith will be hosting a Lunch N' Learn: Faith Perspectives on Illegal Immigration
Join the Interfaith Council, including MSA & Project Nur for this panel discussion on interfaith perspectives on illegal immigration in the U.S. We will have Amjad Taufique of the Islamic Speakers Bureau representing the Muslim perspective. There will also be free food!!!

Eid Celebration & the Abrahamic Story of Sacrifice across Faiths
Join us for an Eid Dinner and to learn about the Story of Sacrifice in the Abrahamic Faiths & its significance to Eid al-Adha!
Thursday, November 17, 2011 5:00-7:00PM in Urban Life Lobby (West Exhibit Area)

Thank you for your attendance at the Emergency MSA Meeting
We have successfully found individuals to run the MSA in the years to come! If you are interested in taking up a responsibility in the MSA and were not able to come to the meeting, please email Safia Ansari at [log in to unmask] or call me at 678 667 0723 as soon as possible! Most positions are filled but we can use all the help we can get!
**Most training for positions will be begin with the Eid Celebration Event in November!