Asalaamu'Alaikum Dear MSA Members,

Message from Dr. Richard Heller in Building Services:
The foot washing basins are now operational. We have temporary seats in place and are working on installing the permanent seating. In the meantime, we need your assistance in returning the temporary seats under the sink when not in use. This will help us insure that the ADA accessibility is maintained. Iíll let you know (if you all donít see it first) when the permanent seats are in and the project is finally complete.

The Atlanta University Center Muslim Student Association, along with the Alpha Rho Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity, and the Morehouse College Residence Hall Association Present Islamophobia: A Panel Discussion on the Misconceptions of Islam In The Media. The event will be in Morehouse College's African-American Hall of Fame (Second Floor of King's Chapel). Door's will open at 6:50 P.M! Please see attached picture.†

JAK