Dear Student,

We’re having a meetup at Georgia Tech Research Institute on October 25th(details below).  The meetup is open to people (faculty, businesses, and students) interested in Big Data and Big Data Processing.  We will be discussing our technology as it compares to Hadoop.  We’ll also be presenting a few demonstrations.  Food will be included and there will be managers there to talk to -- for people interested in internships with our engineering teams.

Please assist us in getting the word out to faculty and students.  I may be able to meet briefly with faculty or student organizations before the meetup to increase interest.

We do ask that interested individuals RSVP through the meetup so we can get an accurate headcount for the venue.

http://www.meetup.com/Big-Data-Processing-and-Analytics-LexisNexis-HPCC-Systems/events/34292102/

Best,

Charles Kaminski

http://hpccsystems.com