Dear Student,

We're having a meetup at Georgia Tech Research Institute on
October 25^th (details below).  The meetup is open to people
(faculty, businesses, and students) interested in Big Data
and Big Data Processing.  We will be discussing our
technology as it compares to Hadoop.  We'll also be
presenting a few demonstrations.  Food will be included and
there will be managers there to talk to -- for people
interested in internships with our engineering teams.

Please assist us in getting the word out to faculty and
students.  I may be able to meet briefly with faculty or
student organizations before the meetup to increase interest.

We do ask that interested individuals RSVP through the
meetup so we can get an accurate headcount for the venue.

http://www.meetup.com/Big-Data-Processing-and-Analytics-LexisNexis-HPCC-Systems/events/34292102/

Best,

Charles Kaminski

http://hpccsystems.com