[image: bism.gif]

*Looking for a Webmaster & 2 Interfaith Council Reps*

> We are looking for someone who can update the website from our current one
> to the new one on OrgSync. It will require a few hours to make the initial
> transfer, and then about an hour of your time per week to update. No
> knowledge of HTML is required; the website uses an easy-use portal.

 The MSA is a part of the Council of Interfaith Concerns (CIFC) at GSU. We
need someone from the MSA to directly work with them. This entails
attendance at CIFC meetings, keeping MSA members informed about events, and
being the Muslim representative on the CIFC Board. Please email us at
[log in to unmask] if you're interested.

*Foot Sinks!

*

*[image: final sink.jpg]
*
*
*
Alhamdulilah, the foot sinks are almost complete! Please make dua'a for Dr.
Richard Heller and his team for making this possible!

*
MSA Book Database
*

*
*A database is in the process of the being built to help you find someone
who is willing to trade their books with you or possibly sell them within
MSA. If you would like to be entered in the database please email your
classes and contact info at [log in to unmask]

Once the databse is completed a file will be uploaded on the GSUMSA website.
You can open the (access) file and it will display all of the information!

*
*
*Ongoing Weekly Events: Halaqah is BACK!*

> - Tuesdays & Thursdays 12:15pm-1:00pm *Halaqah* (Discussions)
>            Halaqah is BACK on in Arts 320 (Brothers) & Arts 327 (Sisters).
> - Wednesdays 11:00-1:00pm *Da'wah* (Outreach Table) in Library Plaza
>            Please contact Safia Ansari at [log in to unmask] if you
> can cover the 11am-12pm shift!
> - Fridays 2:00pm-3:00p OR 3:00pm-4:00pm Two Shifts of *Jummu'ah* (Friday
> Prayer)

 *ABOUT JUMMU'AH THIS FRIDAY:* There will only be a 2pm shift this Friday
Sept 9. Sorry for the inconvinience. If you or someone you know can help
coordinate or to lead Jummu'ah, please email Usman Khan at
[log in to unmask] email Safia Ansari at
[log in to unmask] ASAP!

*FORDSON: Faith, Fasting, Football, and the American Dream Friday Sept 9 at
10pm!*

[image: fordson.jpg]

Trailer: http://www.fordsonthemovie.com/trailer.php

"Fordson" is an independently produced film and therefore the AMC
theaters will only show it initially for 7 days from Sept 9 -15,
2011.*Please come to the 10:00pm show on Friday with your fellow MSA
members!
*
*AMC® NORTH DEKALB MALL 16* Other showtimes: 10:45am | 1:00 | 3:15 | 5:30 |
7:45 | *10:00pm*
*
*

*MESPA Panel Discussion*

> 9/11: America and the World Ten Years Later
> Location: Troy Moore Library, General Classroom Building, 9th Floor
> *Time: ‎3:00PM Thursday, September 15th*

Please join three Middle East Institute faculty for a discussion of the
effects of September 11, 2001 on the United States and the world.

Dr. Michael Herb (Political Science), Dr. Rashid Naim (Political Science),
and Dr. Abbas Barzegar (Religious Studies) will explore the ways in which
9/11 changed--and continues to change--our societies here and around the
globe.

 *Islamic Cultural Fair 2010*

> Please join us Thursday, September 22 for our Annual Islamic Culture Fair
> in Library Plaza Courtyard. If you can represent your country, please e-mail
> us at [log in to unmask] as soon as possible! We have only 20 tables
> available.[image: CulturalFairsept22.jpg]

**
** --
Visit us at GSUMSA.com!

Unsubscribe: If you would like to be removed from the MSA mailing list,

Did you read this email? The first person to reply with their Panther ID #
and name gets waived dues for this semester!