Weve got two top notch East Coast clients, each with multiple DIRECT HIRE software developer openings.  Our clients are cool scientific and commercial software companies; strong relocation packages, bonuses&  compensation&  fun work environments.  RECENT PhD or Masters grads from top CS or Engineering programs may be accepted!! Visa sponsorship available if needed.

Java Interface, Frameworks&  Tools Developers/Architects (Commercial Software company in Boston, MA): MS or PhD required; 2+ years professional experience; Invent and implement novel software frameworks, APIs&  GUIs for commercial software products.  Strong OO design skills and experience using Java/Swing or JavaScript/HTML/CSS/AJAX/JSON.  Ideal candidates will have full SDLC experience&  deep knowledge of OO programming techniques (Agile, TDD, Extreme).

C++ Compiler and Algorithm Developers (Research client in Boston, MA): MSCS, MSEE or PhD required plus 4 years professional C/C++ experience with IR parse trees, Linux (GDB, CVS), MSVC and/or MATLAB.  Heavy academic or professional experience with algorithms, compilers, symbolic manipulation, language translation, intermediate representation, virtual machines and/or language execution required.

If you are a fit, please contact me ASAP.  If not, I'd appreciate you passing this info along to others.   These are quality opportunities  clients with multiple openings, in growth industries.  Dont delay!

Thank you,

Nanci Cronk

Staffing Manager

IT and Engineering Staffing Practice