Asalaamu'alaikum! Please see the follow corrections to the Halal Chicken on campus, Iftars, and Eid Salah:

The school has said they will provide Halal Chicken in the Piedmont North and Freshmen (160 Edgewood Ave) Dining Halls. These dining halls are available to everyone on campus; they are all-you-can-eat for one flat price upon entry. Documentation and details about the slaughtering process can be found at gsumsa.com>about us> places to eat. Comments, questions, and concerns can be directed to Abdurrahman Darvesh at [log in to unmask]

Iftars (or breaking of the fast) will take place in the Freshman Dining Hall (Corner of Edgewood and Piedmont); FREE of charge to you! Please join us starting Mon, Aug 22 till Thurs, Aug 25. Shuttles from the Student Center leave every 5 mins to The Commons, close to the freshman dining hall, or you make the short walk. We will break the fast with dates and water and pray in the Freshman Dining Hall AND eat there.

And on Monday, August 29 we will be having iftar with ALL the MSA's in GA at Emory University. We will be carpooling students from the Prayer Room to Emory at exactly 7:00pm. See Facebook for more details.

Eid Salah will take place at GSU with our neighbors at Masjid Jami on Tuesday August 30, 2011. There will be two shifts: 8:00-8:30am and 8:45-9:25am. Please keep an eye out for additional information via the mailing list about the location insha'Allah.