C# .Net Developer (Cumming)
Date: 2011-06-14, 1:31PM EDT
Reply to: [log in to unmask]
[Errors when replying to ads?]
DesertedRoad is a premier software development company specializing
in web, desktop and mobile solutions. DesertedRoad develops custom
software applications for clients in a variety of industries
including, but not limited to, healthcare, IT, legal, security,
public services, finance and manufacturing. We are also a leader in
providing out-sourced solutions to our clients and play an integral
part in their development projects. We currently have an opening for
a forward-thinking, team-oriented C# .Net Developer eager to lead
the design, development, and deployment of our customer's technology
solutions. Candidates must be creative, highly motivated,
responsible, able to work independently and in team-oriented
environments, and have a passion for solving complex, technical
Futhermore, DesertedRoad is a faith-based company. Candidate is not
required to adhere to any particular faith, but should act
appropriately and professionally while on the premises and while
representing our company.
DesertedRoad has an immediate employment opportunity for an
Entry-Level C# .Net Developer. The candidate would work on internal
projects as well as projects that are out-sourced to us by our
clients. This position is currently part-time and will develop into
a full-time position over the next few months as the workload
increases. This is a beginner/entry-level position and compensation
is for such.
- Meeting and adhering to programming standards throughout project
- Following project schedules and assignments
- Communicating status reports, in verbal and written form
- Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the
ability to clearly communicate with other team members
- Working with source control systems such as TFS
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent
experience) (Students who are in the process of completeing their BS
in Computer Science are also encouraged to apply.)
- Strong knowledge of C# .NET
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008 or 2010
- Understanding and ability to implement various architectural
patterns such as MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Some understanding of Windows Workflow Foundation
- Some understanding of the Entity Framework
- Good familiarity with the SharePoint 2007 and 2010 architecture
- Some familairity with Silverlight
- Working familiarity with SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Strong Interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-starter and able to work on their own
- Must be able to pass background check
- Expected to work on site
Additional Qualifications (not required, but beneficial)
- Designing, developing, and unit testing SharePoint solutions such
as, Web Parts, Modules, Features, etc.
- SQL Reporting Services
- WCF & WCF RIA Data Services
- Silverlight Development
- Telerik Controls (.NET, Silverlight and WPF) and Telerik Reporting
- Experience with DotNetNuke programming
Opportunities for Advancement
DesertedRoad is a growing company with opportunities for advancement
for those with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
The salary range for this position is $32,000/yr to $36,000/yr.
Salary level will be determined based on experience, education,
software development knowledge and hours available for work.
DesertedRoad does not accept submissions from job placement or
recruitment firms or school graduate placement offices. We require
that applicants contact us directly.