Dear PhD Students:

Here is an exciting CIS class being offered during Spring 2011. Dr.
Vaishnavi is a Computer Scientist just like our faculty and has
pioneered the efforts in this course which has relevance for our
research students. This can count as your OUTSIDE DEPT requirement. Even
otherwise, it seems like an interesting class to take. Please consider.

The timings of the class are TBA and should be convenient. Please
contact Dr. Vaishnavi for details.

Thank you for your attention.

Raj