Eid_Mubarak.gif
EID MUBARAK!

Because of the time change, the second shift for Jummah has been pushed up at 2:55pm since Asr comes in at 3:17pm.
Therefore, there will be one shift at 2:00pm and another at 2:55pm.

Also, don't forget to become a member. Only registered members will recieve the NEW code to the prayer room next semester!

Community Announcements:

1. Eid-Ul-Adha
Eid will be on the 16th of November InshAllah, Eid salat will be at 8:30am sharp at Al-Farooq Masjid and a second salat will be at 9:00am.

2. Sign Up: Webcast: "Gender Relations for the MSA Activist"

The MSA Educational Task Force is pleased to announce the launch of a monthly scholar webcast. Our first program will be "Gender Relations for the MSA Activist" by Dr. Altaf Hussain and a COMPASS trainer. Please fill out the following form and we will soon send you login information for the webcast on November 30th, 2010! To sign up, click here

3. Looking to Get Married?

Masjid Al-Farooq of Atlanta has started an initiative to accept information for single individuals looking to get married. Please email [log in to unmask] for more information or submit your information. Wali information required.

4. Dar-un-Noor Sunday School Needs Volunteers!!

Dar-un-Noor Sunday School is planning on providing students with the opportunity to simulate hajj in the DNS building.  Since this event is taking place on Sunday November 21, we are urgently looking for volunteers in the following capacities
Creative individuals to create sets for the Kaabah, Jumaraat,  Mina, Muzdalifa, Zam Zam, Arafat, etc.
Writers to create a script for the guides
Guides to lead a group of 10 students through the "hajj"
Adminisrative folks to manage logistics and ensure smooth movement of the program
Our creative cap meeting for this will take place on November 14 @ 12:30pm in the Dar-un-Noor Basement.  We look forward to seeing you there.