bism.gif

Looking for a Webmaster & 2 Interfaith Council Reps
We are looking for someone who can update the website from our current one to the new one on OrgSync. It will require a few hours to make the initial transfer, and then about an hour of your time per week to update. No knowledge of HTML is required; the website uses an easy-use portal.

The MSA is a part of the Council of Interfaith Concerns (CIFC) at GSU. We need someone from the MSA to directly work with them. This entails attendance at CIFC meetings, keeping MSA members informed about events, and being the Muslim representative on the CIFC Board. Please email us at [log in to unmask] if you're interested.

Islamic Cultural Fair 2010
Please join us Monday, November 8 for our Annual Islamic Culture Fair in Library Plaza Courtyard. If you can represent your country, please e-mail us at [log in to unmask] as soon as possible! We have only 20 tables available. *This year, food will be arranged through MSA and the school only.

Islamic Fair Flyer Nov8.jpg
*Correction* MESPA Panel Discussion
"Ground Zero Mosque or Cordoba Initiative: Inside the Controversy Surrounding Park 51"

The Middle East Socio-Political Association (MESPA) is hosting this panel discussion on Tuesday, October 12th, int he student center Ballroom from 4:30-6:30pm which is aimed at further understanding information about the Cordoba Initiative itself and what issues have been brought up that surround the building of this cultural center.
Cordoba Initiative flier.png
Fast-A-Thon Sign up Tables
Help us spread the word about Fast-A-Thon to people on campus! Join us in the Courtyard every Tuesday and Thursday from 12:15-1:00pm for all of October. Questions about tables? Email us at [log in to unmask].
Brothers Movie Night
Thursday, October 21 at 7:00pm-9:00pm in University Center 235. Movie to be announced.
Sisters Movie Afternoon
Friday, October 15 at 4:00pm-6:00pm in University Center 404. Movie to be announced.

Long-Sleeve Shirts only by Special Request

We will be ordering the MSA shirts as short-sleeved. For long sleeves, you must put in a special request and pay the difference (TBD). If you are interested in a long-sleeve shirt, please sign up in the Prayer Room (University Center 409) or email [log in to unmask] with your name, email address and shirt size by Oct 31, 2010. More details to come about shirts after Oct 4.