full logo.png

Asalaamu'Alaikum MSAers!

Alhamdulilah, elections were a breeze! We'd like to thank everyone who voted and here are your results:
 President: Safia Ansari
 Brothers Vice President: Usman Khan
 Sisters Vice President: Salvy Ahsan
 Secretary: Farheen Mujawar
 Treasurer: Halima Ahmad
 Brother's Sports/Social Coordinator: Saad Taufique
 Sister's Sports/Social Coordinator: Samina Sattar
 Public Relations: Khalil Shakir and Khadidja Ben

We are still looking for a Ramadan Coordinator! Please email us at [log in to unmask] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You if you or someone you know is interested!!!

With a new semester comes new students. Please visit gsumsa.com > members> housing listings for MSA members looking for roomates for the Fall.

Iftars will be provided on campus Monday-Thursday for the 2nd and 3rd weeks of Ramadan (the first two weeks of the Fall semester) in the Panther Dining area on the 3rd floor of the University Center (one floor down from the Prayer Room, University Center 450).
Sign up here (https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFFwY3hzQkg4RzZPTjV3X0EwckdXOUE6MQ) if you or a parent of yours would ike to host an iftar. Iftars must be cooked with zabihah meat and for about 30-40 people. For questions, please call e-mail us at [log in to unmask]. We also need dates.

Jazak Allah Khair and have a great summer!