Your July Issue of Principal Investigator Advisor is hot off the presses!
The July 2010 issue includes how-to guidance covering the key challenges below:
- What is mentoring and how NSF defines it
- How to stay prepared for an OSHA lab inspection
- How Conflict-of-Interest updated rules apply
- Screening applicants to find the best post-docs
- 12 key mistakes to avoid in managing your grant
- Is SBIR the right grant for you?
If you have any questions about your membership or subscription, please call 1.800.303.0129
Member Benefits - Don't Forget!
Don't forget, as a member of Principal Investigators Association you can join our audio conferences for a significantly lower price than non-members. Our non-member rate is $199. Your exclusive rate is $147.75.
As a membership thank you, you can now register for our June 30th audio conference for only $135! You must act quickly, though, as there are only a few registrations available.
- Title: Overlooked Gold: Foundation Grants for Your Research
- Featured Presenter: John Greenhoe, CFRE, grant expert
- Date: Tuesday, June 30
- Time: 1:00 pm EST (60 minutes)
- Summary: Principal Investigators just like you are getting their research grant funded by independent foundations. If you're not looking beyond federal agencies, you could be missing many opportunities for grant money. Most principal investigators are familiar with the large federal agencies (NIH, NSF, and DoD), but there are also many grants dolled out by non-profit foundations!
- Register by calling us at 1.800.303.0129
This issue was brought to you as a service by Principal Investigators Association. If you have general questions or comments contact us at [log in to unmask].
Principal Investigators Association
3565 10th St N, Suite B
Naples, FL 34103 USA
Click [log in to unmask]&group_id=496848">here to unsubscribe
3565 10th Street N, Naples, FL 34103