Original message:
The GSU VP for Research has purchased a 1-year subscription to Principal Investigator Advisor for GSU faculty and administrators.  This monthly online periodical covers a variety of issues that PIs often encounter including administrative responsibilities, mentoring, grants management and granting processes, to name a few.

We would appreciate your feedback about how useful you find this periodical over the next year.  Based on your feedback, we will decide whether or not to continue the subscription after that time period. Feedback can be directed to: Kelly Stout, Associate Director of Special Research Initiatives ([log in to unmask], 404-413-5475).

Kelly P. Stout, Ph.D.
Special Research Initiatives
Georgia State University
P.O. Box 3999