5. Atlanta MSA Picnic

1. Al-Maghrib Class

n118292728213170_3453.jpg
http://www.almaghrib.org/enroll.php to register
http://www.almaghrib.org/seminar_fos.php
http://www.qsalaam.org/
Questions:
contact us : [log in to unmask]

Tentative Schedule (starts times and end times are subject to change):
Friday 7/9/2010 : 7pm-10pm
Saturday 7/10/2010: 10am-7pm
Sunday 7/11/2010:10am-7pm
Saturday 7/17/2010:10am-7pm
Sunday 7/18/2010: 10am-7pm

This class is YOUR chance to learn everything about salah!! This class will focus on the Hanafi and Shafiee opinions with regrads to salah. This class has also been designed to allow more question and answer time with Sh. Birjas.

Pleae register for a group of 10 to get a $30 discount! for more question contact us [log in to unmask]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.

Greenview Madani Center Fundraiser30726_438357381689_500276689_6264755_4310603_n.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 3. Project HOPE Atlanta

Project Hope is a non-profit organization that seeks to support and care for refugees in Clarkston, GA as they become an integral part of our communities. We hope to provide the refugees with adequate support that will be long-lasting in order for them to attain independent, healthy and successful lives in the United States by providing them with useful resources, empowerment skills, and social services.

Refugees are displaced people who unwillingly have to leave their native countries because of present threats of war, death, and oppression. Refugees have very little or no time ahead of their departure to pack or plan their travel, and therefore face many obstacles throughout their journey continuing even after they settle in their host country. They become even more vulnerable as many of them often lose their family members and friends before, during, or after their escape. For these reasons, most refugees lack financial, social, and emotional support. Once refugees reach the United Statess—they often suffer from isolation, stress, confusion, humiliation, and deprivation as they lack basic resources to function and live suitably. They need our help, and it is our duty to help them.

Donations (money,food,household items, etc.) are always welcome. To donate money you can go to Chase Bank and deposit money into Project Hope's Account:
ROUTING # 061092387
ACCOUNT # 874093867

Contact us regarding any tangible donations. A volunteer in your area will meet up with you to collect kind donations up.
Email:
Office:
1-877-275-5564
Location:
Clarkston, GA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Reel Family Fun

Starting Friday:  June 18, 2010

Time:  8:30PM - 11:30PM

Location:  Atlanta Masjid Courtyard

Description:  Bring the entire family for a fun, free and safe evening at the movies!  Bring a blanket or lawn chair.  Concessions will be available.  Proceeds will benefit Atlanta Masjid Renvovations Fund!

Cost:  FREE

Movie Showings and Dates

June 18th:      "UP"

July 2nd:        "Night at the Museum"
July 16th:        " Madagascar 2"
July 30th:        "Akeelah and the Bee"
August 6th:     "Viewers Choice"

 5. Atlanta MSA Picnic

Join the MSA's of Atlanta for a Back-to-School Picnic at Grant Park!
The picnic is open to everyone, regardless of their association with any given MSA.