In this email:

1. Fundraiser for Orphans
2. Halal Food Services in Universities Survey
3. Arabian Adventure Weekend at Fernbank Museum
4. Masjid Omar Weekly Cleaning
5. Constellations, by the Muslim Association of Scientists and Engineers

1.
Fundraiser.jpg

2.
"The Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA®) is assessing the current need for and availability of halal foods in colleges and universities. We would appreciate you filling out this survey. It only has 6 questions and will take just 5 minutes of your time. Also, pass it on to other Muslim students so that we can get a more complete view of the backgrounds and preferences of your members.
Here is the link to the survey:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S83WMFG

Jazakullah, Maria Omar Director of Media Relations
Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA)
5901 N. Cicero Ave., Suite 309, Chicago, IL 60646
Direct: +1-773-283-3708 EXT: 222 Phone: +1-773-283-3708 Fax: +1-773-283-3973
Email: [log in to unmask] Web: www.ifanca.org Blog: www.ifanca.wordpress.com Twitter: www.twitter.com/ifanca

3.
arabic.bmp
4.
Assalaam u Alaykum,
Masjid Omar now has a weekly Masjid cleaning event every Thursdays between Maghrib and Isha. Clean-up consists of vacuuming, brooming, and mopping. Please participate, because this is a very good opportunity for us to increase our good deeds. So make a note of this event on your calenders for every Thursday. (The Masjids belongs to all of us. So lets do our part in keeping the Masjids clean and beautiful.) Ya'll come out now!
Jazakulluhu khair,
MARJAAN

5.
The International Muslim Association of Scientists and Engineers, IMASE, and has just launched a Newsletter Journal, known as Constellations, to help highlight Muslim writings in the areas of Science and Technology.

Please visit their website at http://www.imase.org/ to access the very first issue of Constellations. Theyo look forward to your contributions and responses for our forthcoming issues to help support and promote this initiative.