bismillah2.gif

Asalaamu'Alaikum All,

Insha'Allah this message reaches you all in a high state of health and iman! We pray that everyone ended their Spring semester well and that everyone has a blessed summer as well.

We would like to thank everyone who contributed to helping donate to the rent for the prayer room! Alhamdulilah, we overreached our goal and will be keeping the excess amounts for next year's rent.

In Fall 09, we will be moving the prayer room to the fourth floor of Unversity Center. It costs the same and there will be more space, insha'Allah. More details will be sent before the semester starts.

Vote here for next year's MSA board and other officer positions. Only registered members may vote; please register at gsumsa.com if you have not done so already. Voting ends on Sunday June 6, 2010.

Jazak Allah Khair,
MSA Board