Asalamualakum everyone,

Inshallah everyone is doing well and are getting ready to come to the conclusion of the Spring semester. Before we finish, we will inshllah have an outing at Centennial Olympic Park this Friday, April 9th starting at 12:30 and ending at 4pm. Everyone is invited to bring their families and anything extra that you can bring to help support the event (food, drinks, cups, utensils) would be appreciated just to make sure there would be enough for everyone. MSA will be providing some things as well so inshallah, that would be enough. We'll have many different activities and Jummah will also take place there so we hope to see everyone there.

Have a good week,

Asalamualaikum